Paul T. Keller and Melvin Magnuson established Keller and Magnuson in 1951. The partnership of Keller, Reynolds, and Drake was formed in 1979 and was incorporated in 1985 as Keller, Reynolds, Drake, Johnson & Gillespie, P.C. The name was changed in 2017 to Keller Law Firm, P. C.
The Keller Law Firm has a general practice with most attorneys emphasizing insurance issues, as well as a broad base of other areas of law, including trial and appellate practice, legislative and government relations, estate planning and probate, family law, real estate and commercial transaction, natural resources law, and workers’ compensation. The Firm serves the entire state of Montana.
The Keller Law Firm is located in the Guardian Building in downtown Helena on the walking mall of Last Chance Gulch. Our third floor offices include conference facilities.
Our lawyers have a strong commitment to our community, having served as officers in the State Bar of Montana, the local Bar Association, and numerous civic organizations in the Helena community and statewide.